More than a traditional Moroccan cooking class, this is a complete immersion into the Moroccan culture and family life.
The perfect chance to interact with locals and experience a truly unique day hosted by a Moroccan family, preparing food, visiting the souks, baking at the local farran, finishing with a meal that you will all share together in true Moroccan style.
Your lesson will include:
- Shopping at the local souk
- Bread making and taking the bread to the local farran for baking
- Preserving lemons
- Traditional seasonal Moroccan salads
- Moroccan chermoula (specialty marinade)
- Tagine of your choice, subject to the season
- Preparing and enjoying Moroccan mint tea
*Times available: Any day of the week
*Duration: 5 Hours
*Minimum no. of people required: 2 people
*Single supplement available
*Escort available to and from your Riad in the Medina